Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeptrix View Post
    Everything was working fine until Thursday afternoon, then poof!, nothing is available. ... I'm curious if anyone else has had their free access cut off.
    I'm using a prepaid card, and had free net access until about 3 weeks ago, when it stopped working. For the network settings, I've tried both t-mobile internet and t-zones; and I've tried both with and without the proxy server. None of the combinations work.

I'm reluctant to sign up for a T-Mobile basic account, because apparently they require a one-year contract even when you supply your own phone
    I'm helping a newbie that has T-Mobile and just picked up an unlocked GSM 650. I have AT&T so I'm here at this thread looking for help. What current unlimited data plans are available to users? I look at the T-Mobile website, and all I see are: 1) BlackBerry Unlimited w/Enterprise E-mail for $39.99, 2) BlackBerry Internet Unlimited for $29.99, 3) T-Mobile Total Internet (laptop) for $49.99, or 4) SidekickŪ Data for $29.99. Are there cheaper unlimited plans out there that others are using with Treos and currently available?
    I have Tmobile total internet (add-0n) for 29.95 - unlimited internet. This is an addon feature that you can sign up for after getting your voice plan. I am assuming the 49.99 plan you mentioned above refers to a plan if you did not have the voice plan. The add-on is not attached to your contract since it is only a feature - i.e. you can activate / deactivate the internet feature anytime, and as many times as you want.... so it saves you money as well if you know you dont need it for a certain period. The charges would then be pro-rated to the number of days you had it active.
    Thanks for the info. That seems expensive compared to other cell carriers. I always thought T-mobile had cheaper data plans.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567