1.    #1  
    ok ive had my treo 650 for a few months now and i am looking into purchasing a memory stick/card. i was wondering what are some good sites to purchase one from. and i was wonderding if you can make your own ringtones. because i want a certain part of a song to be my ringtone if that is possible. any help would be greatly aprreciated.
    Welcome to TC! If you do search you will find lots of stuff on the subject. I've just put some Christmas music on my Treo 650 and hearing Eartha Kitt sing "Santa Baby" is worth the effort!
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom
    Welcome to TA! If you do search you will find lots of stuff on the subject. I've just put some Christmas music on my Treo 650 and hearing Eartha Kitt sing "Santa Baby" is worth the effort!
    TA?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    LOL, I've been blogging too much today obviously! Thanks Scotty, cuz I was like "YEAH". hehehe
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
  5.    #5  
    i just wanted to know if there is software for the treo that allows me to make customs rigntones. and if they actually sound good and loud.
    Just use PC software like mp3cutter or others (download.com is a good place to look) to splice what you want, then you'll need a ringtone manager like Lightwav or Ringo on you Treo
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."