1.    #1  
    Anybody use this program for IM client??

MG
    Works for me when I do happen to use it.
  3.    #3  
    I've been using Verichat and has worked fine so far, I just saw this on some site. It is cheaper than verichat and since I haven't paid for Verichat yet (trial) I was just curious.

Thanks for the feedback.

MG
    Mundu is a very nice IM program, I used it for a while until I realized that people can't call me while It's open
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by N8_115
    Mundu is a very nice IM program, I used it for a while until I realized that people can't call me while It's open
    Interesting... I believe I have received calls while Verichat was open...not sure.

What do you use now?
    I like it but only use it rarely to find and chat with my kids.
    I tried it when they first came out with the latest major update and it SUCKED. The interface was awful, very close the scroll button was the disconnect/quit/somethingoranother button, it repeatedly crashed in background mode, and it was generally just CONFUSING to use. Bad UI design.

I emailed all these problems to them and they thanked me and said they'd inform me when an update was released. I've never been informed, and I've never tried it again. I'd hope they corrected some of these problems.

When I do IM from the phone (which is rare) I use Chatopus.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmgilliam
    Interesting... I believe I have received calls while Verichat was open...not sure.

What do you use now?
    From my understanding only GSM phones will allow you to receive your phone calls when connected to the web and CDMA phones will send callers to voicemail. In other words, if you have a Sprint or Verizon phone, callers will be sent to voicemail, but if you have Cingular, Suncom, T-Mobile, or any other GSM phone, you will still receive your phone calls. I'm with Sprint and I experience this all the time.
    All,

I'm using VeriChat on a trial basis for my 600 too. I had it always on and noticed battery life dropped considerably (and, I guess, obviously). So I disabled always on but my battery life still tanked. Is this normal for all IM programs? Have you Mundu users noticed this?

I was also disappointed that I don't seem to be able to chat in conferences with VeriChat or receive attachments (even though it was advertised to do so). I tried to IM myself an attachment from Yahoo! on my desktop and it said this device was using a version of Yahoo! Messenger that didn't support attachments. I don't know, maybe I'm doing something wrong.
    mundu is good. i am using it myself. very capable software. worth the money
    The weather in Richmond, B.C. is

The weather in MY Place is

For Car and Pictures Enthusiast!
    http://www.ngkhai.net/cars
    http://www.ngkhai.net/cebupics
    Global Posts
    591 Global Posts
    ive just been trying out my ICQ account with Mundu today.
    but i can only send messages to contacts who are currently online.
    anyone else have this problem?

i dont have enough experience with other IMs to give a proper comparison. but my trial of verichat so far shows it has many more features than Mundu, and no hiccups

*in answer to my own question above: i have since received the following message back from Mundu support:

*"Mundu IM V2 does not support offline messages for ICQ IM service.
    *Offline messages in Mundu IM are supported only for those IM services
    *which supports this feature such as Yahoo! IM service. "
    Last edited by TRgEOff; 01/02/2006 at 06:59 AM. Reason: Answering own question