1.    #1  
    Is there such a program that I can download? Previously I've been using zlauncher but I don't have it on my phone any longer.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lawilson2
    Is there such a program that I can download? Previously I've been using zlauncher but I don't have it on my phone any longer.
    I thought that program was built into most 650's. At least if you read enough of the post it would appear they reset on their own.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
  3.    #3  
    I'm sorry, are you actually helping or joking, because I'm genuinely looking for a program that I am sure exists but can't locate it. Thanks.
    I think it was a little humor.

Here is a link to a freeware app:
    http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...e&prodID=50830

Never used this app but have had good luck with other of the developers apps.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_OTR_Fan
    Thank you for being helpful! That's exactly what I was looking for. I knew I saw it on here before.
    mreset is another little freeware program
    Most of the times when you need to do a soft reset (not all but most), the Treo is frozen so those apps don't help..but if you want to do one to flush DBcache, then the ones mentioned will work.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Search for "SoftReset" by RNS software on Palmsource or mytreo.net.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  10.    #10  
    Thanks. The first one mentioned works great. Sometimes I like to do a quick soft reset purposely, and that will fills the need perfectly. Thanks again!
    PowerUp is best
  12.    #12  
    What do you mean by "best?" All we're asking the program to do is reset the Treo if we need a reset. The paper clip one that the first poster mentioned does just that...
    The feature I like about PowerUp is automatically turning the phone on after a restart.
    There are lots of applications to do that. RadioState is a popular one posted here.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    I know you already found a good one, but if you have a DA launcher, I highly recommend AkUtils. It's a DA that shows time, battery % and voltage, free RAM, and free card space. It also has buttons for power off, soft reset, brightness, and lock. AND it's 5-way compatible and well laid-out.

Cardio should keep his lame attempts at humor to himself.
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster
    Quote Originally Posted by lawilson2
    What do you mean by "best?" All we're asking the program to do is reset the Treo if we need a reset. The paper clip one that the first poster mentioned does just that...
    additional features
    Just get the My Hardware Buttons. Install the Reset button. Then tap on it and your Palm will reset. Only 1k in size (it's like a line of code). No bloat. And if you want, assign it to your hardware button and press the hardware button to do the soft reset. Very simple.
    Flash demos, reviews of PDA and smartphone apps and contests at Palm Discovery . How to do Palm resets. T/T2/T3/Treo screws
    Wow this is the most randomly off-topic thread I've seen in at least a week.

If I started talking about midgets riding pink ponies I don't think I'd be any more OT.
    I use TreOffOn from Quickster. Do a search since there are many posts. BTW-it's free.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover