1.    #1  
    I just got the phone 2 days ago and it restarts whenever certain people call. For some it goes through just fine but on others it just restarts. Any ideas why it does this and how I can fix it?
    Did you install some third party softwares? How about checking your phone which application cause the resets. If it shows the phone application, then try the hard reset. If that doesn't help, then you got the defective unit. Replace it.
    Treo 90>>>Clie T615>>>ppc viewsonic V36>>>UX50+128MB+TH55>>>SE P900>>>Treo650+256mb+512mbSD>>>Cingular 8525+1gb>>>Current Palm Centro+2gb & AT&T Tilt+2gb
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by mutantblack
    Did you install some third party softwares? How about checking your phone which application cause the resets. If it shows the phone application, then try the hard reset. If that doesn't help, then you got the defective unit. Replace it.

I don't really understand what you mean... I did install some 3rd party programs but how can I "check my phone which application cause the resets"? Is there a program which checks to see what is making your phone reset? Also what is the hard reset? Thanks.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    After your next reset push ##377 this may tell you which program is causing the problem, then again it may not. But you would be surprised what third party programs will do, I once had a Solitare game that stopped the hotsync button from working.
  5.    #5  
    What am I suppose to do this number? Dial it? It just says it can not be completed as dialed.
  6.    #6  
    Found out it is #*377 which did work. It told me it was ringo that was causing the reset.. I deleted it and hopefully it won't reset anymore. Thanks guys.
    what happens when it's "network" causing the reset?
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    im getting a "../Src/MessageStore.c,Line:4258 error opening item" message

anyone know which prog that is?
    Instant messeges/SMS database.

Delete "Messages Database.pdb" using a program called FileZ. You'll lose all your stored SMS etc.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Thanks, just did it..youre a life saver.. any reason why this happened?

While looking thru Filez - i noticed a ton of SMS messages that are in the memory that carried over from my 600- which doesnt show in my 650 because supposedly 650 cant see old sms messages transferred from my 600... Should i delete them?