1.    #1  
    I've gone through a dozen headsets looking for the right one. The body glove which I got at the Sprint Store answers call automatically and connects automatically when I make a call but the volume doesn't go high enough to hear. It is very confortable. Others can be made loud but clip onto the ear which I find uncomfortable. Need auto-connect feature on both incoming and outgoing calls
    This might help:

http://blog.treonauts.com/2005/08/eight_bluetooth.html

You may also want to peruse the Bluetooth forum here.

I personally use the Treo Wireless Headset from Palm
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  3.    #3  
    does it connect automatically?
    Yes
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    I haven't had any issues with the Motorola 815; however it is somewhat akward putting it on my ear, but once I have it on it is fine. It picks up after the second ring (per setting on treo).
    You might wanna take a jab at the JABra (pun intended) JX10! It looks like a strong performer! You should try it and let us know! (I am not financially capable at this point, so I soldier on with my TWH!)
    Sony Ericsson HBH-600 works flawless!
    Try the Plantronics Voyager 510!
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS