1.    #1  
    Sometime in October I got the Sony HBH-662 headset, and it seems since then my Treo 650 resets a lot. I didn't add any programs to my Treo since then, and I get stuck with the reboot loop a lot. Yesterday I got my Treo replaced (for free, go figure...), and I was just wondering if a bluetooth headset can cause the reboots, especially when the Sony headset is Bluetooth 1.2, and the Treo has 1.1.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!

Ken
    Doubtful...what software do you have on the Treo and who's your carrier?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    Doubtful...what software do you have on the Treo and who's your carrier?
    Al I have is AOL Instant Messenger, BeJeweled!, and the Directory Assistant program.

My Treo is through Sprint. My replacement phone has the new hardware revision "B", so I'm wondering if that will help, since that's the impression I get from searching last night.

Thanks for the reply!

Ken
    AOL Instant Messenger without question is the problem.

5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    AOL Instant Messenger without question is the problem.
    So is there another program out there that I can get on to AOL messenger with that is more stable?

THanks for the replies!

Ken
    Toccer is free but is AIM only
    Causerie and Verichat are not free but have a lot more features and allow access to Yahoo, MSN etc.

search for em here