Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    when i want to open blazer on the treo 650, the screen goes blank for about 10 seconds.

what could that be?

any setting to change?

tks for any help -
    I seem to remember having something like this. I *think* the resolution was to delete the Cookies database. Just clearing: Preferences>Advanced>Clear Cookies might do it. If not, you could try deleting the whole thing ("Blazer Cookies") using Resco Explorer, Filez or some such. A backup beforehand is probably a good idea!

HTH

BTW, if speed is your thing you might want to have a look at Xiino
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    cool, that did the trick, thank you so much, deleting the cookies database and the browser shows up immediately. tks!
    Quote Originally Posted by cyber
    cool, that did the trick, thank you so much, deleting the cookies database and the browser shows up immediately. tks!
    Any way to selectively delete cookies?
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    Not that I know of. Unless someone writes a generic pdb editor for the PC. You could edit the file in FileZ or Resco Explorer if you knew what you were doing ...
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Since my limited re-build after a hard reset, I have done the following:

Disabled the "clear cache on exit" (I do not clear the cache)
    Set the start page in Blazer to a blank page

My Treo used to crash (with loss of preferences) occasionally when opening or closing Blazer. Has this helped? Who knows ....
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    MVT, you can use Filez (like aprasad said). If you open the database with edit, and select one of the records, select view it'll show you the cookie. The URL part is in plain text, so you can tell what site it is for. Whack any of them that you don't want.
    The problem with that is that there are 400 cookies in my database and there are probably only 20 or so that I need.
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)