1.    #1  
    Sigh. This is what I get trying to check my email while on the crapper. Anyways, I dropped my phone, maybe a good two feet from the ground and it seems the whole keypad doesnt work. I cant even get to my music or movies. Well good thing I have that plan from sprint but I dont know what it is, the buttons sometimes work and sometimes dont. It's weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by ogmaster
    Sigh. This is what I get trying to check my email while on the crapper. Anyways, I dropped my phone, maybe a good two feet from the ground and it seems the whole keypad doesnt work. I cant even get to my music or movies. Well good thing I have that plan from sprint but I dont know what it is, the buttons sometimes work and sometimes dont. It's weird.
    Did it get wet? Take it to sprint and find out what the dealie!
    Who am I, sir? A Utah man am I A Utah man, sir, and will be till I die!
  3.    #3  
    Nope didnt get wet. Just bounced once. No cracks or anything. Some buttons work fine when my phone is in phone mode but not other times.
    Probably best to get it replaced.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    Probably best to get it replaced.
    That's the best. It's a $50 deductible you're gonna get charged, but they'll send you a brand new one if you have equipment replacement on your plan. My screen broke a while back and I had to do that.
    IT'S NOT A DAMN BLACKBERRY!....
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    As djraw notes, Sprint will replace it for the $50 deduct. I have had three phones replaced and only once did it require the deductible...

The only stipulation they make is this.. If it has water or physical abuse, it will require the $50... if it failed on it's own, it was a direct replacement...

YMMV

BTW, buy a set of e-grips today, you'll have them by the time your new phone comes... Best $12 you'll spend
    Last edited by MikeM; 12/20/2005 at 08:38 AM.
    Technology Rules!
    Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Palm Centro
    This is what I get trying to check my email while on the crapper.
    Hey...I do it all the time! As recommended by MikeM, check out the e-grips. I do not like using cases. E-grips and screenprotectors work for me.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    lol, I accidentally dropped mine straight on asphalt while getting out of the car and it's doing just fine, a little nick/scratch maybe