Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    I installed PDANet for 650 on my treo to use t-zones on my laptop but I m getting this weird message and when I click ok it just sayd data connection failed:
    Title: Operator Assisted or Manual Dial
    Message: Pick up the handset and dial (or ask the operator to dial). Press OK immediately after dialing, then replace the handset.

Phone number: *99***1#

OK Cancel

I think it's some problem witht the t-mo or m I missing something? Help plzzz
    Hmmm, never tried using PDANet with T-zone.
    I have only used it with the T-Mobile VPN connection
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    I even get the same mess when I try to use BT dial up networking!
    never had this before...if I m not wrong the only thing I installed was takephone but I have it removed right now...any idea guys?
    I don't have TakePhone. The only times I have ever had issues with PDANet were due to other apps using the data connection. Chatter has to be shutdown before I connect for instance. Do you have anything like that?
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesgangut
    I don't have TakePhone. The only times I have ever had issues with PDANet were due to other apps using the data connection. Chatter has to be shutdown before I connect for instance. Do you have anything like that?
    no I don't have chatter installed. I have this 3rd party apps on my treo:
    butler
    DA
    eReader
    Flight Status
    PCurrConv
    PowerRun
    pTunes
    SpashID
    TV2nite
    VC
    Verichat
    TCPMP
    Splashphoto
    Splashblog
    SoftReset
    PDANet
    iSilo
    HeatMail
    FileZ
    DoctoGo
    Are you using a hotsync cable to connect or bluetooth?

I just came across this on the June Fabrics website. Your error is a little different but I would guess this may help.

"I got a message on my PC prompting me to pick up the handset and dial #777 and then press ok. I got audio message "feature code you entered is not valid".

The cause of the problem is that you have selected to have "Operator-Assisted Dialing" for some reason. To correct this, go to "Network Dial-up and Connections", under menu "Advanced", uncheck "Operator-Assisted Dialing". Then try to connect again like you did previously. "

Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesgangut
    I just came across this on the June Fabrics website. Your error is a little different but I would guess this may help.

"I got a message on my PC prompting me to pick up the handset and dial #777 and then press ok. I got audio message "feature code you entered is not valid".

The cause of the problem is that you have selected to have "Operator-Assisted Dialing" for some reason. To correct this, go to "Network Dial-up and Connections", under menu "Advanced", uncheck "Operator-Assisted Dialing". Then try to connect again like you did previously. "
    THANKS A LOT "jamesgangut"...yes this does solve my problem.