1.    #1  
    Xiino used to work fine. For the past week or so, however, it hangs on 'Connecting' whenever it tries to make a secure connection. Anyone else experience this?
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    did you try more than once? this happened to me a couple of times, and I would have to try to connect 3 - 4 times before it went through, you might have to disconnect/ re-connect to the network too, hopefully this will work for you also.
    !! uNo.....DoS.....tReO!!

http://www.myspace.com/ljj8503
    clear all your cache, cookies and history.

Al
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo
    clear all your cache, cookies and history.

Al
    I tried that, including deleting and reinstalling Xiino. Still no luck. I'm guessing I installed something over the past few days that Xiino doesn't get along with - but I haven't installed anything for weeks...

Already sent the email to mobirus support.

Blazer works fine, BTW (if you can call Blazer 'fine')
    Oh I do not call Blazer fine. This happenned to me this weekend for the first time while trying to work with secure Ebay. It hung on "connecting" and I had to reset it.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by g-funkster
    Oh I do not call Blazer fine. This happenned to me this weekend for the first time while trying to work with secure Ebay. It hung on "connecting" and I had to reset it.
    Were you able to resolve the issue?

I copied my bookmarks to the card, deleted Xiino from the launcher and then reinstalled. So far so good.
    I just experienced a similar problem. Used to work fine (including secure sites), then I started getting some Xiino related resets. So I reintalled and now I can't access secure sites. I haven't installed anything new lately. Any suggestions? Was Mobirus of any help?
    I haven't contacted Mobirus yet, but Xiino problems generally do not get resolved and you're better off trying to look for other solutions in the meantime.

Search the forum and get your hands on the patched webpro, that's a popular and good solution. For me, whenever I need a secure site I now use opera (paypal, ebay, bank account). For everything else, definately Xiino.
    My Freebie Java Widgets (Compatible with 650, 680, 700p & 755p)
    HourlyXCast - Hourly & 7 Day Forecasts! Weather Graphics, Radar Images & Alerts. "When 'PM Showers' just doesn't cut it"
    - RottenTomatoMeter - Movie Ratings, Reviews, Showtimes for New Movies & DVDs
    - TV2Nite - Calendar Events for your Favorite TV Shows!