Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    I'm using the above and I keep getting disconnected because "the other end has stopped responding". Does this mean that the Treo has disconnected from Vision because there's nothing keeping the connection alive or is it because the phone has gone to sleep? I can't seem to find a setting on the phone to prevent network logouts. Anybody else having this problem? Any ideas on how to fix it? Thanks!
    YES!!!!! I had the same problem. I have been trying to fix it for weeks. I have fixed it. I am not sure if this will help you, but this is what I did.
    I repaired disc permissions using the disc utility. This did not actually change the behavior, but I did it, so I am including it.
    I downloaded and installed the 1.12 updater from the palm web site. This probably does not make a difference, but I used missing sync to install it.

I already had 1.12 on my phone, but reinstalling it seemed to fix the problem. I have been on for 37 minutes now without being kicked off!!! I hope you figured it out yourself of subscribed to this post.