1.    #1  
    All,

All of my Sprint deives are getting this error today when I try to access URL's.

http://GoTreosoftware.com/images/visionerror.jpg

Anyone else seeing this?

Jeff
    I was seeing this too, around the same time. Other Internet stuff (email, Downloader) was working fine, so I assume this was a problem with Sprint's web proxy servers. At any rate, it seems to be fixed now.
    Yes, me too. I did a Vision Update, and fixed it, thus far......
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    I got that once...and my vision connection is constantly going down.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

it is volumecare's fault, oh no wait the orginal poster is Jeff. I am just kidding this happened to me before and stopped on its own. I think Sprint is updating their network and proxy servers markets and regions at a time.
    Treoing & Loving it
    Quote Originally Posted by gt5l
    it is volumecare's fault, oh no wait the orginal poster is Jeff. I am just kidding this happened to me before and stopped on its own. I think Sprint is updating their network and proxy servers markets and regions at a time.
    yes this is on Sprints end. I had this also before but just tryin to connect to sprints homepage, all other sites worked (TreoAlarm updated, i looked up numbers on DA). it only happened to me for 1hr or so though
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)