A cleverly photoshopped picture of a treo 650.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    Is it a Lifedrive and a Treo Photoshopped together?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    It's **** ugly for sure!
    Nothing to match a Treo 650!
  4.    #5  
    I saw that and started shaking like a French soldier in anticipation of that being real
    I think I've seen this a long while back. It's a Treo 650 photoshopped with one of those Tungsten sliders.
    It came from this blog: http://blog.treonauts.com/2004/10/ (go to almost the bottom of the page)

The author was envisioning what the new designs might look like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    Is it a Lifedrive and a Treo Photoshopped together?
    Actually a Tungsten T (or T2 or T3) and a 650. Being the previous owner of a Tunsten T3, I predict this design will never happen. The T3 was a great device but suffered from touch-screen accuracy problems caused by the slider.
    hey i tried to pull my treo apart like that.. it didn't work ...
    what gives????
    ha! it is a pretty decent photoshop job. Running Win XP though?? I guess that would be alright.