1.    #1  
    name checking? If thats the right term... What I mean is when you start typing an email address it will remember past email addresses... maybe its called auto complete...

Mg
    No, it doesn't. I don't think they ever did, either.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Chatter does this; I'm not sure any of the others remember recently used addresses.

Marc
    SnapperMail does not remember old email addresses, however, it is tied to your Palm contacts db (address book). And so, simply typing the first couple of characters of a person in your book--followed by a comma or space--and Snapper does a lookup.
    Of course, auto-complete (which Chatter and Versa do) is MUCH preferred to lookup...

Marc
  6. PSM
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kd_cooke
    SnapperMail does not remember old email addresses, however, it is tied to your Palm contacts db (address book). And so, simply typing the first couple of characters of a person in your book--followed by a comma or space--and Snapper does a lookup.
    That's so cool, I never knew that. Of course I've always been envious of the way Chatter does it automatically, but the space is a bit easier than doing a full lookup.