1.    #1  
    Yesterday I was at a friend's house and he showed me some services he gets with the Sprint Vison program on his Sanyo MM-5600. One was the GPS service from Garmin, with no special hardware needed. It uses the cell signal to figure out where you are. He also has a lot of music and movies on his 1GB miniSD card.

I have yet to find out how he fits that many movies and music on the 1GB card. Is there also a site were you can download the movies or TV programs?

I wanted to know if there is a similar GPS service for Treos? All I have seen require to purchase an actual GPS receiver.

Anyone knows?
    The Treos have not had full GPS enabled - it's much more lucrative to sell add-on GPS than to bother with installing it out-of-box. Go Tom Tom!

As for music and videos... I have some 800 MB of music on my 1 GB SD ~10 hours worth. The MM5600 has a screen 2/3 the size of the 650's, so videos can be encoded at a very low resolution and take up much less space.

Hope that helps.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright