1.    #1  
    I just upgraded to a 650 and Agendus 10.04 and can't figure out how to configure this app olike I had it on my 600.

I want to assign the calendar button to the calendar view of Agendus and the Contact view in Agendus to the Contact Favorites button. I think thie last one is done but the Calendar comes up with the contact view. How do I get both of these to work properly?

Thanks for your help.
    Go to Preferences \ Launch & Buttons.

Set When Start from Launcher to Go to View "Contact" and "Expanded".

And then assign a button to the view that you want.
    Quote Originally Posted by rucksdashel
    I just upgraded to a 650 and Agendus 10.04 and can't figure out how to configure this app olike I had it on my 600.

I want to assign the calendar button to the calendar view of Agendus and the Contact view in Agendus to the Contact Favorites button. I think thie last one is done but the Calendar comes up with the contact view. How do I get both of these to work properly?

Thanks for your help.
    The Treo 650 - unlike the 600 the Green Phone (contacts) button can not be assigned to anything on the first push other than the phone/favorites/contacts button. You can assign Agendus to open the calendar view easily on the second button and perhaps the Contacts to the third button (email) but that first button is locked by Palm. You can go "option" (underneath the A key in the native button preferences) and then phone but Agendus won't show you that as an option.

The 650 contact button is locked - there are third party apps that might unlock that green phone button.

I think you'll enjoy the enhanced Dpad navigation in Agendus so much so that you might just not need that other assignment.
    Last edited by RSGMOOSE; 12/17/2005 at 01:28 PM.
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.