1.    #1  
    I've had the 650 for some time and am trying to use RealPlayer for the first time to download MP3's to the Treo. I have RealPlayer version 10.5. It is NOT set as the default player. I copied/saved a CD into the player, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to get it onto the 650. I've followed the directions, I think, but my device doesn't show as an option. When I try to 'add a new device', I get a browser page 'action canceled IE wasn't able to link to the web page...' This is the URL it tried to link to:
    res://C:\WINDOWS\System32\shdoclc.dll/navcancl.htm#http://switchboard.real.com/player/m...30BB&DT=071005

I am not too computer savvy, so I'd appreciate any help.
    You're trying to use the Windows desktop version of Realplayer? Can't you help with that..but in order to use the palm version of realplayer simply put some MP3's in a folder called AUDIO on your SD card. I recommend using a card reader to get them on the card...much faster.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  3.    #3  
    So, I don't actually need to use the desktop app at all? That makes sense. Just drag and drop mp3's to /audio on the card.

I got the desktop app to work, by the way. Actually, I un-installed RealPlayer (a version I think my son installed) and re-installed the version from the Treo install CD. The Treo showed in 'Devices' and everything went smoothly after that - not very quickly, but smoothly. I'm sure the drag and drop method will be much faster, too.

Thanks.