Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by jorang
    No wallpaper set or used. (Wallpaper under the trips function?? Is this possible?)

Trying to reinstall after a complete deletion now
    Wallpaper under trips - yes but I think this is where the problem might lie so don't use it.

Let me know after full delete and reinstall.
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.
    Global Posts
    377 Global Posts
    Problem still there.

My Split mode prefs settings is set to
    - Show only sceduled time
    - Auto size tables
    - Ledger-style coloring

Tasks prefs settings (Defaults)
    - Category Unfiled
    - Pri 3
    - Selected day
    - 2 days advance

Show
    - Show priority field
    - show only dated items

Complete
    - Record date
    - Log to contact
    - Leave repeat occurance

Any suggestions how I should proceed?
    JoranG
    Treo650 Unlocked GSM (Cust ROM 1.71/1.20 ENA w/ FAT32.prc) - TomTom Navigator v5 (Western Europe Maps)
  3.    #23  
    Ok that did it. I got it now.

Check though before I post it for the Engineers - Turn off "Auto Size Tables" and see if it goes away?
    Moose Man
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.
    Global Posts
    377 Global Posts
    Auto size tables makes it disappear (as expected) but now I would have to scroll if number of meeting exceed the "meeting dedicated area" of the screen.

Auto size tables functioned fine with v9, and has been "corrupted" as shown in my attached images since v10.00

You may post it to the engineers as this. Thanks in advance. (I'll keep an on the iAmbic forums as well )

Have a nice evening!
    Last edited by jorang; 12/16/2005 at 05:49 PM.
    JoranG
    Treo650 Unlocked GSM (Cust ROM 1.71/1.20 ENA w/ FAT32.prc) - TomTom Navigator v5 (Western Europe Maps)
  5.    #25  
    As a side note - country settings did not make a difference.

I've posted it at Iambic - with my own screen shots in "our" area. You won't see it in the public forum.

Thanks for all of the details - never would have gotten it without those.....
    Moose Man
    Global Posts
    377 Global Posts
    And thanks to you - you have been most helpful. Looking forward to see this bug fixed.
    Think I'll try the iambic forums again after this
    JoranG
  7.    #27  
    I'll try and keep you posted on the bug.

Contrary to the belief of "some" there are those of us volunteers at Iambic that are trying to help.
    Moose Man
    Another thing I've always been wondering, is it possible to get the Today screen to display tasks that do not have an assigned due date? And, I would like to show the "Date" without having to see when my next alarm is. It usually just shows whatever the first meeting is, quite a waste of screen space.
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by neotope
    Another thing I've always been wondering, is it possible to get the Today screen to display tasks that do not have an assigned due date? And, I would like to show the "Date" without having to see when my next alarm is. It usually just shows whatever the first meeting is, quite a waste of screen space.
    The way the today screen works is by definition a "snapshot" of the day and it's not going to show everything. So no to the tasks with no due date. This has been requested but has never made it into the program....because many just want the snapshot view. The Alarm was requested by several users and will probably stay.

Ok, that's not to say that it won't be tweaked and changed based upon the Feature Request forum.

There is a movement to have the Today screen much more "selectable" and perhaps allow scrolling views of each of the 3 major fields that are on it, Calendar, Tasks and Phone calls. As it is at the moment - nothing major will change to the "look" until the next major release (ie v11).

I strongly suggest that any user that wants something - go to the Iambic forum and post it into the Feature Request area. Or see if it's already been posted and add your "vote".

I'll drag over what I can but remember - Agendus is not my day job. I'm a volunteer that has access to some things.
    Moose Man
    How about a FIX for the bug that sets an exchange appointment in the server's time zone, instead of yours, making appointments and calendar UNUSEABLE for corporate customers? Still waiting and growing very tired of all the Agendus announcements.
    Jer 23:29
  11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by JPVann
    How about a FIX for the bug that sets an exchange appointment in the server's time zone, instead of yours, making appointments and calendar UNUSEABLE for corporate customers? Still waiting and growing very tired of all the Agendus announcements.
    There are only a handful of devices, T5, LD, 650 and perhaps the E2 that use Time Zone capability. And it's not a function of the Palm Desktop it is only for Outlook. It is a feature request that did not make it into v10 - one that I wish would have as well.

If your using wireless sync it will be a problem. If your hot syncing to your Outlook file - it should not be an issue within your time zone. If it is then your IT dept should be able to set the hot sync as the default time zone but this only works with an on machine PST file.

Regardless, it is a change that will be necessary to support in the future because of the widespread usage of 650's into the corporate exchange server arena.
    Moose Man
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by armevi
    Hi, I didn't see the custom ringtones. I made my custom ringtones and I didn't see when I go to option- preference-alarms. Did you see yours?. I see the ringtones by default, but not my custom. Thanks.
    I have no problem at all.

I made the custom ringtones in midi format, then use hoho.prc to copy them into MIDI Ringtones. By now, your Agendus Alarm can "see" and use it.
    Any way to get the weather to show up in the split mode agenda view?
    Hello,
    I am new to this forum and am considering what PIM to use with my new Treo 650. I hope that someone can advise me on whether I should purchase an Agendus product (or some other PIM) given various considerations.

I am currently using an Axim PocketPC with MS Outlook (calendar and contacts) and MS Outlook Express (email ... wife's preference on shared PC ... have never been able to get Outlook and Express to share email nicely) on Windows XP at home. My corporation uses MS Outlook and Exchange.

I have never used the Palm OS before. I have just purchased a Treo 650. Is there some combination of Agendus (or other PIM) products which will allow me to use the information already entered into Outlook and Express at home, receive email from Corporate server and comcast.net, and still benefit from the functionality of the PIM?
    With a Treo, you can sync with exchange and with other email programs no problem. If you use exchange however, all syncing has to come from the exchange server which presents a couple of issues.

1. In Agendus the calendar appointments only show up with the server time, not yours. (Not an issue with built in calendar). No problem if server is in same time zone as you; if in another time zone, you are out of luck.

2. You cannot sync locally and with exchange for calendar - it allows only an exchange connection or a local connection - not a mix of both. If you choose to get exchange mail, you are forced into exchange calendar syncing as well.
    Jer 23:29
  16.    #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by hersko
    Any way to get the weather to show up in the split mode agenda view?
    It was "polled" how many user wanted it in other views and it basically was lost in the Today page. However, you should be able to see weather icon's in other views when not being displaced by too many other icons for either the week or month views.
    Moose Man
  17.    #37  
    With a Treo, you can sync with exchange and with other email programs no problem. If you use exchange however, all syncing has to come from the exchange server which presents a couple of issues.

1. In Agendus the calendar appointments only show up with the server time, not yours. (Not an issue with built in calendar). No problem if server is in same time zone as you; if in another time zone, you are out of luck.

2. You cannot sync locally and with exchange for calendar - it allows only an exchange connection or a local connection - not a mix of both. If you choose to get exchange mail, you are forced into exchange calendar syncing as well.
    Yes, in order to see your time zone on a Palm - you either have to sync locally or have the ability with the later devices to sync to an Exchange server and use time zones.

Time Zone support - is catching a lot of "power" over at Agendus - it will becoming but it will not make a point release in v10, unfortunately.
    Moose Man

OK ... syncing with my corporate email account is not a problem as it automatically exports to my home account ... and syncing with the corporate calendar is not an issue because it isn't in a form I can use. The more important question is whether I can sync with Outlook Express on my home computer for email (or directly to Comcast via IMAP or POP?) but with Outlook on my home computer for dates and with both for contacts.
  19.    #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rad Dawg
    OK ... syncing with my corporate email account is not a problem as it automatically exports to my home account ... and syncing with the corporate calendar is not an issue because it isn't in a form I can use. The more important question is whether I can sync with Outlook Express on my home computer for email (or directly to Comcast via IMAP or POP?) but with Outlook on my home computer for dates and with both for contacts.
    I know of no program that will enable a Treo to sync to Outlook Express email. That's not to say one does not exist....I just do not know of one.

You can sync to Outlook for email and dates and contacts at home as well as at work.
    Moose Man
    Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    There is a single quirk in Agendus that has continued to be a bar to entry for me, Agendus continues, with each new version, to consider any text within square brackets to be location information and automatically treats it as such. I have not tried 10.04 but 10.01 still had this "feature" in place.

This is a major obstacle for me and prohibits my even considering the program. The vast majority of my many years of appointments have square brackets in them and not for location information. I have e-mailed Agendus about this and I know it has been posted on their forums, to no avail.

Is there any chance of this "feature" being removed or made into an option?
    Regards, RoninKSB
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast