1.    #1  
    Is there a way to change the order of the cycle. I have two mailboxes Business and Personal, both IMAP. When I first go to chatter I am in summary, then when I press the button I have setup to cycle accounts it goes to Personal Mailbox then Business Mailbox. Doesn't seem to matter about alpha or order created. I know it's petty but I'd like it to go to Business first.

Thanks.
    There's no way to set it at this point.

Marc
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Marc,

Is there now a way to set the cycle sequence of mailboxes, to say alphabetical?

Thanks,
    Keith

PS
    I'm a bit OCD and it drives me crazy when the cycle sequence goes out of order
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
    No, sorry.

Marc
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
    There is a work around that I use that will cycle the mailboxes in the order I want. I have 6 mailboxes, 4 IMAP (one online) and 2 POP. I start each mailbox name with a number, 1 through 6 like this...

1 Chris
    2 C@AIM
    3 C@Gmail
    4 P@AIM
    5 P@Gmail
    6 Family

In the mailbox drop down list, all the mailboxes are in numerical order, with Summary at the bottom of the numbered list. When I use my cycle button, I go through the list in numerical order. Another benifit of naming my mailboxes this way, is when I need to restore Chatter. On occasion I like to hard reset my Treo and do a clean installation of all my nessessary programs, of which Chatter is one. Having my mailboxes named starting with a number, groups the PDB files all together in my backup folder. Makes it easier to find them.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Thanks cgordonn!
    I'll give it a try...

Quote Originally Posted by cgordonn
    There is a work around that I use that will cycle the mailboxes in the order I want. I have 6 mailboxes, 4 IMAP (one online) and 2 POP. I start each mailbox name with a number, 1 through 6 like this...

1 Chris
    2 C@AIM
    3 C@Gmail
    4 P@AIM
    5 P@Gmail
    6 Family

In the mailbox drop down list, all the mailboxes are in numerical order, with Summary at the bottom of the numbered list. When I use my cycle button, I go through the list in numerical order. Another benifit of naming my mailboxes this way, is when I need to restore Chatter. On occasion I like to hard reset my Treo and do a clean installation of all my nessessary programs, of which Chatter is one. Having my mailboxes named starting with a number, groups the PDB files all together in my backup folder. Makes it easier to find them.