1.    #1  
    Last week I purchased a new TomTom navigator for my Treo 650. I could install the software but I could not get a GPS receiver to work with it. In desperation, I reformat my memory card, and reinstalled the software. Now everytime that I try to use the navigator I get a message that "Arm Error: could not open file." When I check the Card Info, it shows that it contains about 200 Mbytes of information I uploaded to it.

Can anybody help?
    have you tried a soft reset?
    Quote Originally Posted by tomtomuser
    Last week I purchased a new TomTom navigator for my Treo 650. I could install the software but I could not get a GPS receiver to work with it. In desperation, I reformat my memory card, and reinstalled the software. Now everytime that I try to use the navigator I get a message that "Arm Error: could not open file." When I check the Card Info, it shows that it contains about 200 Mbytes of information I uploaded to it.

Can anybody help?
    right after hotsyncing, do a soft reset then start navigator. i had the exact same problem and thought the installation was bad. after i soft reset, it worked fine.
  4.    #4  
    I tried to soft rest but it did not work!! Any other suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by tomtomuser
    I tried to soft rest but it did not work!! Any other suggestions?
    do you have anything else running like goodlink? how much memory do you have on RAM?
    Back up everything & do a zero out reset. It has solved all my Tom Tom problems.
    Unlocked GSM Treo 650, Holux GPSlim236 GPS BT receiver & Tom Tom v5.201