1.    #1  
    I purchased these (see below) off Ebay. When I play pTunes it still comes out of the speakerphone, not the headphones. Has anyone used these, or know if they should / should not work? I had paypal redemption points so I figured I would use them up.... seems I might have picked the wrong ones. Thanks in advance.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMEWN%3AIT
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    I had the same problem. They worked on my Kyocera 7135 ok, But when I tried them on the treo 600 I could only hear it out the speaker also.

What I found was after downloading the trial version of Voice dial it, There is a setting in there that says, Allow headset buttom press. Click on it and they started to work.

There may be an simpler way of doing it, But This program made it work, And I don't think it expires, It just wont let you load more then 3 voice recordings in the trial verison.

When it does work, it will only play in MONO, But it sounds good, And you can answer the phone with the push of the button.

Do yourself a favor and go to Radio shack and pick up a 2.5mm to 3.5mm adaptor and use the normal headset for listing to MP3"s it is in stereo, And it sounds great.