1.    #1  
    Hello there,
    This is my first post here, but i post alot at HoFo. I have been debating for about a month or so on whether or not i should get the sony P910a or the Treo 650... i have finally decided that i want the treo.. My biggest question is this...

Is there any way it will show the events for the week on the destop and the apps on the top and bottom (like little bars) THis is my biggest thing. Or if i can have a scroll bar on the top and bottom displaying like 2 days worth of info. My amin reason for getting the treo is to organize my life lol.

I have tons of questions i cant think of right now, i will post more later.
    You have to buy third party software for that. I remember silverscreen does that but for treo user most popular is ZLauncher.
    Treo 90>>>Clie T615>>>ppc viewsonic V36>>>UX50+128MB+TH55>>>SE P900>>>Treo650+256mb+512mbSD>>>Cingular 8525+1gb>>>Current Palm Centro+2gb & AT&T Tilt+2gb
  3.    #3  
    well i have already chosen what i want for my desktop. i want to get the apple skin! it looks damn good! Another question, The main reason i am getting a treo is for work and school. When i program my schedule in, is there any way i can program my classes in for the rest of the year (like a certain day for the rest of the semester) instead of having to go to each day and write a note. And with my school's e'mail, is there anyway i can get it on my treo? They use outlook, and that is the reason i want to have a treo also. The third main reason i am getting a treo is because i watn to know if there is a way you can manage your finances from the phone, ie a mobile quicken or something. So everytime i make a purchase i just put it in my treo. hmm thats all for now.
    Yes you can add a repeat to an event. There is more to the email than just a yes or no. Pocket Quicken is one of the apps I use most.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesgangut
    Yes you can add a repeat to an event. There is more to the email than just a yes or no. Pocket Quicken is one of the apps I use most.
    sweet, pocket quicken sounds awesome. I know the e-mail is difficult to do, but its a must have for me, or else i will send the puppy back to cingy. Another thing also... i know alot of people say that cingular's FW cripples alot of phones, with the release of 1.17 does that seem to be the case. I'm thinking about the 6682, which is a great phone on paper, but Cingy's software just made it a complete bust. Also if you were to 'debrand' it persay, meaning getting rid of all the cingular branding (software) would i not be able to use medianet or things like that. Also i know alot of people have in there sig's:

1.17 or 1.13

What does the 1.51 mean? How much did pocket quicken run you? Also im not sure how this works, but with the motorola h700 headset, does the voice dialing work with the treo 650? On my nokia 6230, i only use voice dialing now, i never dial the numbers (unless its someone i never really call or a new number)

Thanks thats all for now!
  6.    #6  
    also who has tried the krussel case for the treo? How thin is the case? I am deciding on that or a holster!
    You can check and send email just fine with several different apps. It is the syncing of email to Outlook that I was refering to. pocket Quicken does sync with Quicken for your new transactions. It is similar to the way you can download transactions from your bank.

You will have to search for the voice dialing questions but I think the answer is it does not really work.

The 1.31/1.51/1.71 are the firmware versions on the Treo. The 1.13, 1.17 etc is the software version running on the Treo.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS