1.    #1  
    Suddenly, every time I try to do an over the air software download (Volume care or Chatter upgrades to be exact), Blazer is only giving me the option of saving to "web" or to "card". I used to be able to save it to the phone (although I don't remember what it exactly said). Bottom line, I can't upgrade these apps, and I've upgraded them both countless times without problems. I'm pretty sure "web" wasn't a save option before, but it is now.
    Sprint with latest firmware.
    Any thoughts as to what has changed?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by firstbeat
    Suddenly, every time I try to do an over the air software download (Volume care or Chatter upgrades to be exact), Blazer is only giving me the option of saving to "web" or to "card". I used to be able to save it to the phone (although I don't remember what it exactly said). Bottom line, I can't upgrade these apps, and I've upgraded them both countless times without problems. I'm pretty sure "web" wasn't a save option before, but it is now.
    Sprint with latest firmware.
    Any thoughts as to what has changed?

Thanks
    It should be giving you the option to save to APPLICATIONS or to the CARD. I have never seen it not give the Applications selection. If for some very odd reason you are no longer being given this option, you can always save to the card and then use FileZ or some other file utility to move the VolumeCare.prc (or any other prc) into main memory.

Jeff
    Did you recently install Documents To go 8?
  4.    #4  
    Yes!! I just upgraded to Docs to Go v8. Is there a fix for this or do I have to go back to an older version?
    Check this out:

http://support.dataviz.com/support.srch?docid=13719

Download the "Docs To Go Blazer Patch".
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    Check this out:

http://support.dataviz.com/support.srch?docid=13719

Download the "Docs To Go Blazer Patch".
    Thank you VERY MUCH! That did the trick!
    No problem. Glad I could help.