1.    #1  
    Has anyone seen this before. When I snap a picture using the Palm Camera app under the 1x setting, I get a green line across the picture a 1/3 of the way down on the picture. If I use the 2x setting I don't.

**Edit

Nevermind, now its gone
    There was another thread on that somewhere. For some people (like myself), it only happened in low light conditions (even that was extremely rare). For others, it seemed to happen in even regular light. If I remember right, I think someone got theirs replaced because of it.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    I've had that happen on a few pictures. The majority come out fine though. No idea what causes it.

Here's an example pic with the green line:

http://stevenf.com/moblog/pics/1118544446.full.jpg
    My son's Treo had the green line across the screen right out of the box.

A swap replacement was shipped and when it arrived 2 days later the green line had disappeared!

He kept the replacement and sent the now greenlineless one back just to be sure.
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    Add a red line and claim it is Christmas decorations?
    Technology Rules!
    Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Palm Centro
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    This particular green line is not an LCD screen defect, but a weird anomaly that shows up in pictures taken with the camera sometimes. Either a bug in the Camera app, or a glitch in the camera sensor hardware itself.
    My old Treo 300 has the green line across the screen, but nothing on my 650 (yet). Hopefully, it doesn't mean that they've used some cheap LCD that goes bad after awhile.

Dunc
    Meh. This is a software problem, not a hardware problem.. And it's not the DISPLAY it's the camera software.

I hate this 'issue'. The camera is useless anyway, I don't see why people even care.