1.    #1  
    People have mentioned that tzones/tmobileweb "only works for web and email" What other internet services are there besides the web and email that don't work well?
    Global Posts
    159 Global Posts
    Anything else you can do online.. Instant messaging, FTP, SSH, P2P, etc.. I think Kmaps is one of the progs I miss most..
    Unlocked Treo 650 (Nov 05) BTW: T-Zones sux!
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    kmaps works fine. set the proxy in the java settings.
    Global Posts
    159 Global Posts
    It does? *embarased smile* Guess I have to find those proxy settings..
    Those proxy settings are important for all Java based programs like, Dir. Assist, Kmaps, Opera Browser, TV2Nite, etc.
    Here's the proxy settings. Enjoy.

tzones proxy server: 216.155.165.50, port 8080
    Treo 90>>>Clie T615>>>ppc viewsonic V36>>>UX50+128MB+TH55>>>SE P900>>>Treo650+256mb+512mbSD>>>Cingular 8525+1gb>>>Current Palm Centro+2gb & AT&T Tilt+2gb
    Global Posts
    159 Global Posts
    Found out that after a reset the Treo puts all the proxy stuff in automagically.. I just hadn't reset before Kmaps crashed on me..
    Mutantblack is correct except to make Java programs work you have to go to Prefs, Other, IBM Java VM, HTTP Proxy: and type in 216.155.165.050:8080.
  9.    #9  
    are these settings for Blazer? Cause based on what I've heard about it, and my limited experience with it, I was planning on trying out other browsers. Can you make tzones work with, for example, xiino?
    Yes Xiino will work. However, you won’t be able to reach the T-zones web site (http://wap.myvoicestream.com) with it. Only Blazer will give you access to the T-zones web site, which I personally find quite useful (for example, you can always see exactly how many minutes are left on your monthly allotment). Also, I think the Opera browser is just as fast and capable as Xiino and it is free.