1.    #1  
    This is a further description of my problem with my 650 after the 1.17 upgrade, and its connection problems with my Motorola Bluetooth Car Kit. Prior to the update, everything worked swimmingly. Now, a few things are happening. First, it often doesnt store the information about the 650 and its connection in such a way so that when you start up, it remembers and finds the phone. Second, when it does, I can only make calls. If I receive a call, it never connects thru the bluetooth system.

I know this seems strange, and maybe I am the only one having these problems, but I would really apprceciate any ideas or comments that could help resolve this. Of course, calling Palm, Cingular or Motorola is hopeless.

Thanks,

Jack
    Try this if it works - delete the pairing between your T650 and your car. On your Treo "Trusted Devices", delete whatever is showing as your car connection.

Do a soft reset and then "re-pair" your Treo with the car as a brand new device. This did the trick for me after I upgraded to the Cingular 1.17.
    Ed
    Visor Deluxe, Prism, Visorphone, Treo 270, Treo 600, Treo 650, and am eagerly waiting for the next generation Treo...but wait...is that the iPhone????