1.    #1  
    Hi. I just set up GoodLink for my corporate email (we have a Good server). However, GoodLink doesn't push my email to my Treo. I get an email in Outlook, and it takes 20-30 minutes to show up in GoodLink. If I initiate an action in Goodlink, such as deleting an email, sending an email, etc. it syncs up fine. But push doesn't appear to be working.

I already tried a hard reset - no luck.

Any ideas?

Thank you!
    Maybe you need the Chatter OWA plugin for that... Someone told me this morning that he gets his mail faster than Outlook or Good...

Marc
    Is Chatter OWA available?
    I'm hoping for public beta before Monday.

Marc
    Very nice. I'm very anxious to actually have e-mail on my 600. OWA displays so crappily on blazer that I don't even bother... not to mention lack of notification.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatter
    Maybe you need the Chatter OWA plugin for that... Someone told me this morning that he gets his mail faster than Outlook or Good...

Marc
    Marc,

You know I'm the biggest Chatter fan in the world I will never give it up. I unfortunately have to run GoodLink alongside Chatter to get my work email. I'll definitely check out OWA when it comes out. I still would like to get GoodLink working properly, since I like the idea of having appointments added to my calendar pushed to the Treo.
    Responded to in the GoodLink sub-forum
    Global Posts
    577 Global Posts
    <moved>