1.    #1  
    Hey fellow Treo lovers! Just an FYI, yesterday (all day) I was having nothing but problems getting my Gmail on Snapper. Maybe Gmail messing with the settings again, but I was able to fix it. In Server Settings go to More, in Pop3 Settings Check off Always Trust Servers, and you'll be able to get all your mail. Everytime Snapper went to get Gmail, it would stop and state that their was an SSL problem logging on, but its all good now.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Thanks for the info. I was having the same issues.
    FYI, here's the snappermail configuartion setting for gmail:

http://www.snappermail.com/support/isp.cfm#82

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I am using Seven but ran into the problem of getting the emails now. Thanks for the info.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Had the same problem, I did the same thing to fix it. its good to know it wasnt just my dang treo glitching again. Thx for posting guys.
  6.    #6  
    No problem, I was also going crazy trying to get this fixed. Trial & error fixed it for me, I'm just glad we have this forum for all us to share the info.

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Actually, the "cure" is in the Connection Log: when this problem occurres, it says

"Untrusted SSL certificate. Please check 'Always trust server' in the account server settings if you wish to ignore this error", etc.
    Pilot Pro > 2Mb+IrDA upgrade > Clie T615C > Treo 650
  8.    #8  
    True......but how about a little credit here I followed directions, first.

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter