1.    #1  
    When I sync two different devices with two different user names, sometimes I get apps installed to the device that was intended for the other.

How does one keep the pending apps to be installed separate from each device?

This happens a lot with Docs to go.

I know that when the Palm install app pops up I install to that user id (in drop down box) but sometimes it doesn't differentiate between the two devices.

Thanks!
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    You have to configure all the conduits for every user you have. A lot of times when you install new app conduits, they simply set their default setting for all users on your palm desktop regardless if you have that app installe or not. In addtion there are variosu conduit manager apps out there that can help you with this if you want more functionality like conduit buddy etc from livepim.com...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions