Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    I've had terrible experiences with every seido product I have purchased, including the previous version of this adapter. Hopefully someone else will produce a reliable 2n1 solution. I still need one. Seido won't get any more of my money.
    OK what does the sound isolation one do that this one doesn't do. Can you tell us the difference?
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingjunior
    OK what does the sound isolation one do that this one doesn't do. Can you tell us the difference?
    davisdog in post #111 already went over all the details of the new 2-in-1's. Also, the "sound isolation" model is the one with the attached headphones that are like the Sony EX71's (the ones that you can squeeze the earbud and stick it in your ear canal).
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    davisdog in post #111 already went over all the details of the new 2-in-1's. Also, the "sound isolation" model is the one with the attached headphones that are like the Sony EX71's (the ones that you can squeeze the earbud and stick it in your ear canal).

LOL what I was kind of looking for is this answer. The sound isolating ones will reduce any outside noise, which I don't think I would like as it's good to hear some outside noise like if a fire truck is comming down the street.
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingjunior
    LOL what I was kind of looking for is this answer. The sound isolating ones will reduce any outside noise, which I don't think I would like as it's good to hear some outside noise like if a fire truck is comming down the street.
    Viking,

I think you are right..I believe the sound isolating ones are good for on an airplane etc..when you want to block out the outside world completely

On the otherhand, the regular earbuds that I just got do a pretty good job of that already if you turn them up load enough

...and they go plently loud, my 6 year and to throw stuff at me last night to get my attention since I couldnt hear him
    Hopefully they last longer than the old style. I have to buy a new headset every 45 days or so... I'm sure this is probably part of the plan.
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyboy
    Where is the one in the picture on the TC homepage?
    I did not see that one on the website.
    These are the ones I want too! Earbuds just don't fit my ears...they HURT!

Please...put me out of my misery!
    I also really really really want the ones on the homepage review with the in ear design. Specifically I'd like in-ear design and no retractable.

I'll be so happy!!! I carry around my white sony fontopia's for whenever I want to listen to music because they reproduce bass so well, and I can block out my noisy cubicle neighbor.

I checked the Seidio website but did not see them up there, or in TCS. When are they coming????
    Cingular GSM Treo 650, Apple PowerBook G4, iQue 3600, iPod Photo 60GB
    PalmPilot > Palm Vx > Palm M505 > Garmin iQue 3600 > Treo 650

Seek first to understand, then to be Understood
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnmunch
    I also really really really want the ones on the homepage review with the in ear design. Specifically I'd like in-ear design and no retractable.

I'll be so happy!!! I carry around my white sony fontopia's for whenever I want to listen to music because they reproduce bass so well, and I can block out my noisy cubicle neighbor.

I checked the Seidio website but did not see them up there, or in TCS. When are they coming????
    mtnmunch,

isnt this what you are looking for?
    http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=234
    Quote Originally Posted by davisdog
    mtnmunch,

isnt this what you are looking for?
    http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=234
    Thanks! I was over on www.seidio.com and didn't find anything.
    Cingular GSM Treo 650, Apple PowerBook G4, iQue 3600, iPod Photo 60GB
    PalmPilot > Palm Vx > Palm M505 > Garmin iQue 3600 > Treo 650

Seek first to understand, then to be Understood
    Quote Originally Posted by enynite
    Hey David,

any chance of integrating the 3.5mm adaptor into the control box for the 2-in-1 stereo adaptor as I suggested in my earlier post?

Hey enynite, check this headset adapter out:

http://discuss.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=102211

http://www.eforcity.com/dhantreohs03.html

It looks like the 3.5mm adapter is integrated into the control box and the price of this thing is only a fraction of the Seidio one.
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    Hey enynite, check this headset adapter out:

http://discuss.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=102211

http://www.eforcity.com/dhantreohs03.html

It looks like the 3.5mm adapter is integrated into the control box and the price of this thing is only a fraction of the Seidio one.

Yeah its exactly what I was looking for. At 3.99, I really don't care about the size. Wish seidio would make a smaller one, but this will do for now.

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio
    Hi,

It is easy to integrate 3.5 mm adaptor into control box, it is a very high challenge to integrate 3.5 mm adaptor and retractable box into the control box. However, our product group is working on it.

David Chang
    David,

Any progress integrating the 3.5mm adaptor into the control box for the standard (non-retractable) 2 - in - 1 stereo adaptor?
  14.    #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by enynite
    David,

Any progress integrating the 3.5mm adaptor into the control box for the standard (non-retractable) 2 - in - 1 stereo adaptor?
    Still a work in progress - nothing new to report...

David
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio
    Still a work in progress - nothing new to report...

David

bump... to check on progress
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12