Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    There is also Fandango Mobile. You can buy tickets there. You can also SMS to "FNDGO" with a film title and zip code for a list of showtimes for cinemas nearby.
    Quote Originally Posted by naivete View Post
    There is also Fandango Mobile. You can buy tickets there. You can also SMS to "FNDGO" with a film title and zip code for a list of showtimes for cinemas nearby.
    Fandango seems cool. I'm playing with it now on my T650. Gives you showtimes and locations. I notice you can only purchase tickets from selected theatres. But if you're just looking for showtimes Fandango should do the trick.
    Best FREE software that downloads movie times to your Treo and KEEPS them there so you can check it even when you dont have a signal and gives you a description is.....OnDemand/HandMark PocketExpress! I am a BIG fan of this, as it also downloads sports, weather, news, and stock info in the same manner! And since movie times dont change frequently, you can just update it once a week if you want. I update mine twice daily (for everything), and I have no bugs! I dont subscribe to other channels (it sucks we have to pay for that tv guide) so its free! I have used most of those other resources but none is better integrated and easy to use as OnDemand!
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    Only because someone else raised this old thread;-) I suggest Earthcomber.
    I just tried out 4info. Works good! http://www.4info.net
    Quote Originally Posted by Musicman247 View Post
    I just tried out 4info. Works good! http://www.4info.net
    ya it also keeps texting you crap every day until you cancel it !
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    I use Fandango (www.fandango.com) and find it very good. You may want to give it a try. It is automatically formatted for PDA's or smartphones.
    Quote Originally Posted by fkjr2 View Post
    Really? I haven't had this happen yet. Does it use SMS to communicate or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by fkjr2 View Post
    I use both the mobile app and the SMS search and I dont have any spam SMS from them! Might have forgot to un-click some boxes when signing up!!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123