1.    #1  
    My Bluetooth Treo Headset randomly stopped working with my Treo 650 yesterday, it had been working fine for about a week up until last night. When I tried to reconnect the two devices the 650 can't find the headset. The headset is still in the list of "Known Devices", but I can't connect to it.

To make matters worse the Treo Headset User's Manual doesn't have a troubleshooting section.

Has anyone else experienced this problem and know what might be the cause?
    Do you know that when you re-charge your headset you usually have to pair the headset with the treo again? Could this be your problem?
    I had this happen once before, but I noticed that my Treo 650 had no reception. When the reception came back, so did the headset. Not sure if that was a coincident or not, but just to let you know to check that out. Only happened once so far, and I've had the headset for about 6 months.
    Quote Originally Posted by Facci
    Do you know that when you re-charge your headset you usually have to pair the headset with the treo again? Could this be your problem?

Thats odd, I never have to re-pair the headset to the 650 when I recharge. And I recharge the headset every day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigchris
    Thats odd, I never have to re-pair the headset to the 650 when I recharge. And I recharge the headset every day.
    It's been a known problem, see the following thread:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=95673

Now, I haven't tried to see if it works the same after the cingular upgrade. We'll find out... it will be nice if I don't have to re-pair after charging.
    I don't have to re-pair following charge, but it forgets the pair once a month or so. Very frustrating....
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford