Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    I've sent them 2 emails; I wouldn't use them again, not with so many other choices with good customer service.
    So many other choices, but Sena is the only one that makes a leather skin case. I've had good response from their CS.
  3. Liv
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Has anyone gotten a leatherskin from them within the past two weeks or so? is it showing any signs of scratching or wearing out the paint on the face?
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    So many other choices, but Sena is the only one that makes a leather skin case. I've had good response from their CS.
    Vaja makes an awesome leather skin case (it has a plastic frame giving it better rigidity). VERY expensive ($104+) though. Personally I think it's worth it. The craftsmanship is unmatched, and their customer service is second to none. The leather started riding up around the earpiece and some color rubbed off and they fedex'd me a new one straight from their Argentina HQ within a week of receiving the old one.
    Just curious about the new cases too
    Quote Originally Posted by amnesiacv2
    Vaja makes an awesome leather skin case (it has a plastic frame giving it better rigidity). VERY expensive ($104+) though. Personally I think it's worth it. The craftsmanship is unmatched, and their customer service is second to none. The leather started riding up around the earpiece and some color rubbed off and they fedex'd me a new one straight from their Argentina HQ within a week of receiving the old one.
    Yeah, I think more than $80.00 for a case is waaaay too much especially since I paid less than $200.00 for my Treo.

Quote Originally Posted by Liv
    Has anyone gotten a leatherskin from them within the past two weeks or so? is it showing any signs of scratching or wearing out the paint on the face?
    I've been using it for over a week now and no scratching or wearing of the paint has occured.
  7. Liv
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    That is good to hear. I am getting slightly desperate for a case. Not liking the ones that add bulk to my treo. I have a small enough hand already
    I preordered one for my 700w. I will let you know how it goes.
    Can you put a credit card in the back of the phone in between the case and the phone?
    Quote Originally Posted by RichKlein
    I preordered one for my 700w. I will let you know how it goes.
    Yes I'd like to know how it goes as well.
    I just received a black leatherskin 700w case.

To be honest the small strip below the screen still feels a bit rough on the back, as does the stitching around the screen. I will keep you all posted as I will be checking it daily for scratches. Apparently they have fixed this problem on the 650 cases so hopefully it won't be a problem. The case looks and feels great though!
    Ok, here are some pics of my Treo with the Sena case today (3/13/06) before I put the Treo inside (note: my screen is NOT scratched, it is just the reflection off of the screen protector). I have included a picture of the case, Treo, and case for the case (that's right) all side-by-side. The next one is of the Treo itself, and the last one is of a zoom in on the "problem area" where the old cases used to scratch the phone. I will post some more pics in a few days to see if any damage has occurred.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    My Sena case should be arriving Friday. I won't put it on until I see your feedback.
    Much appreciated.

D
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    I just rec'd my 700w magnetic flipper case. It's the black and blue one. I dont want it, it's never been used and I'll sell it for $50 shipped. (It's on the site for $49.99)
    Email me if interested at GeeSL@aol.com
    Tre-i-e-i-o - FYI - it probably takes a month or two to start noticing the scratches. The stitching is (has been in the past) rough enough to scratch it, but only over time. I'm sure the more you remove and replace the case has a big effect on it also.
    FYI for all interested...it has been a week now and so far so good. The case is great and I really like it although some of the stitching has popped out near the bottom. Hopefully the case is a durable as it is comfortable. Not a hint of a scratch so far...I'll keep updating...
    Is it possible to put a credit card in the back of the case in between the phone?
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    The fit will be too tight. The case is pretty "form fitting".

D
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    Had the case for about 3 weeks now. Not a scratch. I don't take it much, so that may have something to do with it, but all in all I'm impressed.

D
    same here so far so good. one thing...the case seems to be a bit small, bulging out around the screen. the strip of leather under the screen is quite rough on the back but no scratches so far....very happy with it.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast