1.    #1  
    I have 5 email addresses that I have VersaMail check every 30 minutes. Works great, no problems but I want simplicity. Like my phone will buzz when I get an email on one account, but while I'm checking that I may get a buzz saying there's an email on another account... Is there any email clients that have one inbox and check all the emails at once and notify you at once? And maybe have the message subjects different colors based on which email addy they're from?

I guess the biggest thing I hate is having to jump from inbox to inbox to check emails... Anything that kinda works with what I'm saying here?
    dailyOFFTOPIC.com
    The cure for boredom. Talk anything.
    Why not forward all of your emails to a free email account, like gmail, and then just have VersaMail check the one account? It would be simple.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
  3.    #3  
    I could do that but when I reply I don't want that free email account to be the replying account.
    dailyOFFTOPIC.com
    The cure for boredom. Talk anything.
    I wanted the exact same thing. I went with Chatter. I love it, took me a couple days to set it up the way I wanted. I could never go back now.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Chatter email works great -- I use the Summary and have it display emails of certain inboxes which I monitor frequently.
    michael [TX76Mike]
    BB Tour (Verizon) ∙ 16GB iPhone 3GS (AT&T) ∙ Palm Pre (Cricket)
    Follow me on twitter
  6. PSM
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Snapper is the only e-mail client I've tried that has true 1-inbox operation. I have 3 accounts that I use with it and it's very easy to use, and it will check all accounts when you hit send/receive, or you can pick just one.
    Yes but with Snappermail it takes control of your Treo and runs it's check in the foreground and you have to stop whatever you are doing and wait. Chatter works silently in the background and you never get interrupted. You simply get the new mail alert.
    Just get Chatter. You will not be disappointed. Its "Summary" function will do what you're talking about.
    Exactly! And you can still go through the separate email inboxes with ease.

Quote Originally Posted by RJH2
    Just get Chatter. You will not be disappointed. Its "Summary" function will do what you're talking about.
    michael [TX76Mike]
    BB Tour (Verizon) ∙ 16GB iPhone 3GS (AT&T) ∙ Palm Pre (Cricket)
    Follow me on twitter
    Global Posts
    577 Global Posts
    ^ I use Chatter with three different email boxes (2 IMAP and 1 POP3) and it works great. I have each mailbox color coded in the Summary view.

I would definitely check out Chatter. It has become a HUGE business essential for me
    Yeah, use Chatter. I do that with multiple email accounts and mutliple folders. Make sure you set a color for each mailbox, and then use Summary view. Each mailbox will also use a separate reply address automatically as well.