Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    When I dial ##377 I get "A crash occurred on 12/07/05 @ 19:55 while running documents. Fatal Exception. The problem is that i have had at least two crashes since then but the log does not change. Any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by twitch3
    When I dial ##377 I get "A crash occurred on 12/07/05 @ 19:55 while running documents. Fatal Exception. The problem is that i have had at least two crashes since then but the log does not change. Any ideas?
    This log is only an best guess at he cause of the crash. It shows the last process that was officially running. It does not necessarily show the last background execution thread. In many cases, the background thread is the one that caused the reset.

Jeff
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Thanks, but does that include the date. It has shown the same date and same error for the last two crashes? Including the one 1 had today.
    You could back-up and try a hard reset or try reinstalling Docs to go.

Do you use the Dataviz tool to keep DTG on your card? If so try moving it to RAM and back.
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    Do a hotsync.
    Go to your backup directory on your PC.
    Open the file "PlatLibLog.PDB" with a text editor.

At the bottom of the file you may see a message like:
    3217387648 [ 6:47:28] RESET - Last app launched was ......... at 6:44:32 on 12/14/2005

Maybe this helps ?

Calico