Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad

On the features: In the Settings that are accessible from the Xpressmail web interface, what are "SMS Alerts" and "Links Folders"?
    Links Folders - Directly from the Help Documentation -

Links are used only for XHTML devices. The Links Folder allows you to customize the contents of your personal links folder. On your mobile device, this folder appears as My Links. My Links holds links to web sites and is analogous to your web browser's Favorites list. Until you add sites to the Links Folder, it is empty

So Links are just for XHTML devices so that does not apply to the Treo World.

SMS Alerts - These are simply a way to have XpressMail independently notify your device via a general SMS message based upon certain filtered criteria like new email, calendar events etc. They only apply to the main corporate account email accounts (those that go through the desktop re-director).
  2.    #22  
    Is there any way to disable the reminder for events in Xpressmail?

I sync Outlook with my Treo Calendar. So, I now get reminders on my desktop (via Outlook) and Treo (via Datebk5). I don't need another pop-up window on my Treo (from Xpressmail).
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad
    Is there any way to disable the reminder for events in Xpressmail?

I sync Outlook with my Treo Calendar. So, I now get reminders on my desktop (via Outlook) and Treo (via Datebk5). I don't need another pop-up window on my Treo (from Xpressmail).
    There is no way to disable these currently. Rumor has it that this may be a feature enhancement as it has been mentioned in the SEVEN Beta program as somthing that is getting a lot of requests.
  4.    #24  
    Does Xpress Mail lock itself in memory (dbCache), or should I lock it there with Resco Locker?
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12