1.    #1  
    What do I enter in my Treo to determine how many total talk time minutes I have used?
    Might I recommend:
    MinutesPLUS

It's free. I use it with no issues.

Also, I think it depends on your carrier what you dial to get remaining minutes.
  3.    #3  
    I am with Cingular. I know you could dial in a series of numbers and it tells you the total number of minutes a phone has been used for. I have a warranty replacement phone and want to see the minutes on it.
    Hit: ##786 on your dial pad, then hit dial. Check this out:

http://mytreo.net/treofaq/HashCodes

The page says Treo 600 Hash Codes, but most work on the Treo 650 as well.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks!
    Try #*786 that one will work on the 650
    There is a way to zero out the Treo 650. I would suspect refurbished units come with zero minutes.
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    just got replacement treo650 from cingular today.. 0 min used
    My Treo reads 0 also... but it's more like 5000 and 400 hours of streaming data...
    Probably by doing a "zero-out" reset
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    maybe... I don't know why. I don;t use that phone for voice, so it stays at zero.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    well.. i saw a lot of people get the refrub treo. it got few thousand mins
  13. kgw
    Quote Originally Posted by mashi
    well.. i saw a lot of people get the refrub treo. it got few thousand mins
    I got my replacement treo today and it shows 25654 life timer minutes!! I return my treo for broken audio jack with only 3931 minutes since March of 2005. So my replacement has more than 6 times the use of my original treo !! This doesn't seem like a even exchange since my original warranty is not extended.

ken
    You could back-up and try a hard reset or try reinstalling Docs to go.

Do you use the Dataviz tool to keep DTG on your card? If so try moving it to RAM and back.
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    Oops wrong thread. Mods please delete these 2 posts.
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    Quote Originally Posted by nonobeez
    There is a way to zero out the Treo 650. I would suspect refurbished units come with zero minutes.
    I got a Cingular replacement unit today w 0 min (#*786). Does this mean it has never been used?

Is the lifetime minutes data kind of like car odometer that cannot be reset to zero even by the factory? Is #*786 reliable?
    CNG ATTWS Treo650
    I believe if the phone has a zero-out reset done to it, it will reset the lifetimer to 0. So there's a chance you have a new one, or a refurb that was zeroed-out.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    I believe if the phone has a zero-out reset done to it, it will reset the lifetimer to 0. So there's a chance you have a new one, or a refurb that was zeroed-out.
    Is there a way to decode the IMEI #? I compared the IMEI #s and noticed the difference only in the last 5 digits. Both starts with 354427006 then followed by 5 additional digits.
    CNG ATTWS Treo650
    Also noticed the SN is the same starts with PTWG08Q5H then followed by 3 more digits ... must have to do with day code and manufacturing location.

Anyone knows how to decode the SN?
    CNG ATTWS Treo650