1.    #1  
    Placed an order a week ago with Seidio. The item (skin case and holster) showed in-stock. The order status still shows "in-progress".

Called customer service and they said "we hope to get your order out today". I asked why it has taken seven days to process the order and she said they don't count weekends or the day the order was placed so it was more like four days. Ridiculous.

Is anyone else having long delays like this?
    Quote Originally Posted by coppertop
    Placed an order a week ago with Seidio. The item (skin case and holster) showed in-stock. The order status still shows "in-progress".

Called customer service and they said "we hope to get your order out today". I asked why it has taken seven days to process the order and she said they don't count weekends or the day the order was placed so it was more like four days. Ridiculous.

Is anyone else having long delays like this?
    I will handle this today.

David Chang
  3.    #3  
    Thanks.

My first order directly with Seidio and I was a little concerned on how long it was taking for the items to ship.

Then more concerned by the customer service reception. The conversation had the feeling of "you'll get your merchandise when you get your merchandise".

Maybe she was having a bad day.
  4.    #4  
    A little follow-up. For some reason the my credit card company had a hold on my card which added to the delay. So.... my only gripe is why did it take Seidio so long to contact me about the charges not going through?

I'm impressed with the promptness my issues were addressed. Lisa, who is an outstanding rep for the company, called me and we sorted it all out. Very charming young lady.

I am equally impressed with the fact the company monitors forums for product and customer service concerns.

Hats off!
    Quote Originally Posted by coppertop
    A little follow-up. For some reason the my credit card company had a hold on my card which added to the delay. So.... my only gripe is why did it take Seidio so long to contact me about the charges not going through?

I'm impressed with the promptness my issues were addressed. Lisa, who is an outstanding rep for the company, called me and we sorted it all out. Very charming young lady.

I am equally impressed with the fact the company monitors forums for product and customer service concerns.

Hats off!
    George,

Your order is on the way to you. I am glad all the issues have been resolved quickly. Our goal is to offer the great products and backuped by the great service and support. Let us know if you have any questions, if not let us know how you like the skin/holster.

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com