1.    #1  
    what do you guys use as a file manager?
    i cant help but feel that i have unwanted files in my treo. i need a good app that can help me find them and delete them
    i have uninstall and cleanup, which are not very in depht at all
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...t=file+manager
    post#6

plus someone mentioned UniCMD

Cheers, Perry
  3.    #3  
    thank you.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    You know I have three and use all three depending! I have Zlauncher with a built in one, but then I have RescoExplorer which is Awesome for back, association maintance, and of course zipping up files. Lastly I have Filez because sometimes I need to do things out of zlauncher and it is always just good to have. either way, I use all three.
    also try palmcommander (its FREE) and it does everything resco does and more. you can edit your preferences
    PalmCommander
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Thanks to ole Franko, now I have ZLauncher, Filez, Resco, and Palm Commander. I've not yet messed with UniCMD, but I have it on there to try sometime.

Now the fun part will be in the future trying to remember what I do in which program... ZLauncher I do most file management (moving stuff around). Filez I mostly reserve for deleting database entries (networkdb.pdb usually, although Resco Locker fixed that problem about duplicating entries) and I also use Filez for out-of-ZLauncher stuff like someone else mentioned they do. Resco I use to explore hidden places and browse the Saved Preferences easier. And Palm Commander I use one thing; hex editing databases directly.
  7.    #7  
    Tia
    Quote Originally Posted by herbbette
    which one should i choose if i only want ONE?
    Try each one and see which program you like the best. It doesn't cost anything to try them.

I personally like Resco Explorer the best.