Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    I'm not starting another "what's the best screen protector" thread, but without having to search through 100's of messages again, has anyone else experienced problems with screen sensitivity regarding certain protectors, or maybe problems with screen sensitivity based on the positioning or alignment of the protector on the screen?

It seems that I've seen comments on this, such as if the edge of the protector was under the edge of the frame, there was problems, but if so, I can't find them now.

I've recently replaced the protector that came with my 650 (I really liked it) with one from the 3-pack (that I'm not overly impressed with) that I ordered from this site. Since then it's become more difficult to use the screen to navigate with unless I use the stylus and press harder than normal and I don't know if it's based on poor positioning or the protector itself. I'm leaning to the former as I've repositioned it without much difference.

David...
    Make sure there's no dust under the edge. Use a thin piece of plastic or the edge of the old protector. This is a a source for many problems.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger
    Make sure there's no dust under the edge. Use a thin piece of plastic or the edge of the old protector. This is a a source for many problems. Good Luck
    Turbo,

Use a thin piece of plastic & do what with it?

Thanks,
    David
    Slide it carefully between the screen & frame all the way around to clear any dust out
    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    I tried some of the NuShields (that slip under the sides) and it was a nightmare. Once I finally got it installed under the sides and then I found that my screen was locked up (touchscreen was worthless)..I tried adjusting and playing with it but no joy...I finally got the thing out by putting tape on it and pulling

never again...I'm got some from Seidio on the way...hopefully I will have better luck
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger
    Slide it carefully between the screen & frame all the way around to clear any dust out
    Good Luck
    Wouldn't that just push any dust in there even further in?
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    Wouldn't that just push any dust in there even further in?
    it works for me. Once you get the edge of the plastic between the frame and the screen, you slide the plastic to clean it out. Do a search-I know it's been discussed before. Anyone else wanna chime in here?
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover