1.    #1  
    I have noticed on several occasions that my Treo 650 locks with the screen lit if my phone is not answered. If some cases it would keep ringing but the caller would have hung up long before I tried to answer. Once I realize that my phone is "locked up" while ringing I have to reset it to use it again. Anyone experience this?

Any ideas on how to fix his would be appreciated!

Will H.
    Hi Will !

What carrier? (Loose SIM problem on Cingular?) If so:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=101698

How long have you had the 650?
    When did this start, or has it always done this?

Did you upgrade from a prior Palm OS device and just hotsync to that userid? If so, seee post #2 of this thread:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...=clean+install

Cheers, Perry.
    Last edited by gtwo; 12/12/2005 at 08:55 AM.
    I have the same issue with Sprint 650. I have had the device for a while this started hapening after callfilter but I have uninstalled callfilter and I still have the problem. any ideas.
    I have
    butlet 3.30
    PC
    VC
    Treoing & Loving it
    Quote Originally Posted by gt5l
    I have the same issue with Sprint 650. I have had the device for a while this started hapening after callfilter but I have uninstalled callfilter and I still have the problem. any ideas.
    I have
    butlet 3.30
    PC
    VC
    Even though you removed the application that you believe caused the problem, the corruption it caused may still reside on the Treo. A clean install is the only way I know how to remove the problem. . . .

Anyone else?

Cheers, Perry.
    I've this happens to me only if I have a task alert open when the phone rings, and I don't answer the phone. I use Datebk 5, and I'm not sure if the problem is related to db5 or if it would happen with the Palm calendar, too.

It's only happened to me about 3 times in the last 8 months, so I don't worry about it too much.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    You may want to look at this thread: Phone freezing while ringing - will ring forever!
    Could be corrupted phone log. Delete with FileZ
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A