Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1.    #1  
    all of the batteries on eBay are for the treo 650. where can i buy a treo 600 battery?

    Thank you!
  2. NRG
    NRG is offline
    NRG's Avatar
    Posts
    3,657 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by MitzEclipse
    all of the batteries on eBay are for the treo 650. where can i buy a treo 600 battery?

    Thank you!
    email Palm.
  3. #3  
    Are you sure? I thought there were plenty of kits with the torx wrench for $20.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    email Palm.
    ? Will they send me a location where i can order them??
  5.    #5  
    Here's a link on eBay - currently zero up for auction right now...

    0 for completed auctions as well...
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by MitzEclipse
    Here's a link on eBay - currently zero up for auction right now...

    0 for completed auctions as well...
    Change your search term and remove 'oem' battery (unless you think you have to have the OEM one.)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    Change your search term and remove 'oem' battery (unless you think you have to have the OEM one.)
    i have to have an OEM battery due to some issues my brother had with an aftermarket one. how is it not possible to find a treo 600 oem battery? what about a 650..will that fit a 600??
  8. #8  
    OK, so, what everyone is trying to shame you into figuring out for yourself is that the battery for the Treo 600 is not replaceable, so there is no OEM battery for purchase. Since you don't seem to be getting the hints, I figure I'll just say it.
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by bkrodgers
    OK, so, what everyone is trying to shame you into figuring out for yourself is that the battery for the Treo 600 is not replaceable, so there is no OEM battery for purchase. Since you don't seem to be getting the hints, I figure I'll just say it.
    How about this one... click the picture for more info.


    Treo 600/610 replacement internal battery.

    http://www.treo-gear.com/store/image...-JABT0406b.jpg

    Look here for instructions on how to change the battery:

    Instructions on how to open Treo600 for battery replacement


    Read this thread for more Treo battery discussion, advice etc...

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=74863
  10. #10  
    Yes, but the original poster was insisting that it had to be an OEM battery, and no such thing exists. But yes, you can get an aftermarket battery kit. However, there is a risk of damaging the housing as you take it apart, so it shouldn't be done lightly.

    -Brian
  11.    #11  
    I've tried calling palm directly, visiting local B&M tech stores in my area, and checked EVERYWHERE online. I find it hard to believe there is no OEM battery out there for the Palm Treo 600!! very frustrating..
  12. #12  
    MitzEclipse,

    Are you reading the posts in this thread?

    THERE
    IS
    NO
    OEM
    REPLACEMENT
    BATTERY
    FOR
    THE
    TREO
    600.

    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<NONE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

    If you want an aftermarket battery you can find kits for it, but Palm will NOT sell it to you. The Treo 600 is intended to be a sealed device with no user servicable parts inside. You can, with the right tools and extreme care, crack it open and replace it, but you're voiding any warranty you have and certainly are risking breaking the casing or the electronics if you're not careful. But no mater what, you won't have an OEM battery. Have you not noticed that there's no door to replace your battery?? It's not intended to be replaced, so Palm will not sell you one. No stores stock it because it DOES NOT EXIST. If you want to go aftermarket you can do that, but give up on the idea of finding an OEM battery.
  13.    #13  
    Thanks for the clarification

Posting Permissions