1.    #1  
    Has anyone found a good version of the whistle from Kill Bill, known as Twisted Nerve, for the Treo 650. Obviously, where?
    I made my own ringtone from this song, a MP3 snippet from the original and used it as the caller ID ringtone for my wife when she called. Used Lightwav as the player. Once she learned what the name of the song associated with her phone was she was not amused.
  3. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gasmeister
    I made my own ringtone from this song, a MP3 snippet from the original and used it as the caller ID ringtone for my wife when she called. Used Lightwav as the player. Once she learned what the name of the song associated with her phone was she was not amused.
    Hey Gas could you upload it here?
    Having trouble uploading it- will e-mail it to you & perhaps you can post it here.
    Can't do that either. The upload attachment function seems to not be working for me.
  6. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gasmeister
    Can't do that either. The upload attachment function seems to not be working for me.
    Have you got a messenger?
  7.    #7  
    Great to mention it...would be greater if we could gain access to thanks in advance.....or email to me....thank again
    I have the first 35 seconds of Twisted Nerve in .mp3 and .amr files. PM me with a email address and I'll send it to you.
    can you guys try to upload it to www.yousendit.com? It is free and easy to use.

Thanks,

Al
  10. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Lets try this.
    Last edited by NRG; 01/10/2006 at 08:42 PM. Reason: Bandwidth
    at least from a treo
    Nik<hr>M100 --->M125 --->M500 --->Treo300 --->Sprint-Treo600 --->Sprint-Treo650
    <hr>
    Rom 8:31 <'><
    <marquee bgcolor=red width=150 height=5>
    1 in 150 babies born today will have some form of Autism
    </marquee>
    Unlocking Autism Mission Trips to Honduras My Space
    Treolo, I'll upload the files to yousendit.com when I get home this afternoon.
  13. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leardvr
    at least from a treo
    It downloads a zip file. So you should be on a computer I think.
    I went to yousendit.com, but it wanted a email address to send the file to, so I thought I'd try it this way:

http://www.badongo.com/file.php?file...ve-rington.zip
    I will forward my version of the Twisted Nerve ringtone to anyone who provides me their e-mail via a private message.
    what freeware lets you put mp3's as ringtones?
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    just d/l'ed the .zip file right here in bed on my treo. Resco Explorer handled it like a champ! thx
    Quote Originally Posted by bingalpaws
    what freeware lets you put mp3's as ringtones?
    no free ware.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.