1.    #1  
    Looking for a sim tray for treo 650....

Can anybody help?
    Try contacting Palm. If you're still under warranty, you should be able to get one for free.
    If you use Cingular.......

http://www.cingular.com/simtray
    I've got a spare. Its the unmodified one (the original one). All you gotta do is put a sticker on it behind the sim card if you have a problem. Want it?
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    I got a free upgraded one at the Palm website. Arrived next day. In fact, they just sent me another for some reason. Let me know if you want it, free. I should still have it. -KS
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    one of these kind souls will send you one...

...then Palm will send you 4 unsolicited...
  7. Q
    Global Posts
    774 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kdsmgb
    I got a free upgraded one at the Palm website. Arrived next day. In fact, they just sent me another for some reason. Let me know if you want it, free. I should still have it. -KS
    Palm started out having people call in and seems to have shifted gears--now they're just sending them out. (I got a second tray too. I also got email and a text message about the Cingular 1.17 update--and I'm using a Palm-branded unlocked Treo! You'd think they'd track the IMEIs and or serial numbers...)

I know it doesn't cost much to make the; I guess they figured it was more cost-effective to just send them out rather than have them sit and get sent out one by one...