Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Marc, you started to work on this but then stopped. I am wondering if this is a capability that you plan to incorporate in the near future betas or is it on the someday/maybe list? Thanks!
    Psion 3a > Palm Vx w/ Omnisky > Blackberry 850 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700P > Apple iPhone
    I really don't remember where I was; I think it was fixing a bug in the lookback code for IMAP re: deleting on Treo only. Isn't that fixed? Is there something else?

Marc
  3.    #23  
    Right now, there is no "batch" method of deleting messages from the Treo only for messages saved past the sync period. One can only delete from Treo only one message at a time when the message is opened. As we discussed earlier in the thread, it would be nice to ba able to "delete selected from treo only" in the list view for messages past the sync period. Thanks...
    Psion 3a > Palm Vx w/ Omnisky > Blackberry 850 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700P > Apple iPhone
  4.    #24  
    Hey Marc, you didn't reply to the above... is this something on the table for a future release or are you putting this aside? Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by MobileGuy
    Hey Marc, you didn't reply to the above... is this something on the table for a future release or are you putting this aside? Thanks!
    I don't have a timeframe on it.

Marc
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12