1.    #1  
    Shimon,

I must say... A very clean, well organized and highly configurable app. I can't believe it's taken me so long to find this app!!!

That said, I have three questions/feature requests for you:

1. I have no use for the Telephony Location options, but I'm sure others do. In the interst of cleaning the look of TAKEphONE further, might you consider an option to "hide" or disable the selection feature -- the result of this would be the removal of the Location configuration selection (Home, Work, Moble, etc) from the "Find" and "Dial" screens.

2. Related to the above, might you consider a display option to have the main application screens look more like the native Phone app. Specifically, remove the blue tabbed "Sprint" and replace it with the text "Sprint" in bolded black (as it appears in the native Phone app).

3. Lastly, and this might just be my inability to find the option... I have the TAKEphONE setup to "Hide on-screen keypad in "Find" to maximize my searches. However, the listed contacts are listes as "Firstname Lastname" not the expected "Lastname, Firstname". I find this to be distracting as I prefer to view the list in aphebetical order... Am I missing something? Is this a toggle somewhere? Or might you consider an option to view as "LN, FN"?

Thanks again for a great app!
    You can configure the contacts Lastname, Firsname if that is what you prefer. Go to preferences, applications, look where it says name format at the bottom...there you go.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by 9thfloormaniac
    You can configure the contacts Lastname, Firsname if that is what you prefer. Go to preferences, applications, look where it says name format at the bottom...there you go.
    Thanks 9thfloormaniac.... That fixed it! As I suspected, the loose screw was on my side of the keyboard :-)

Shimon,

I recind question number 3 above and submit for your consideration 1 and 2.
    Kevin,

If you want, you can replace the Telephony Location on the top of the screen with the current date/time. Check the "Show time and date on top" box in the Display Prefs.
    I must say... A very clean, well organized and highly configurable app. I can't believe it's taken me so long to find this app!!!

>>> Thanks.

1. I have no use for the Telephony Location options, but I'm sure others do. In the interst of cleaning the look of TAKEphONE further, might you consider an option to "hide" or disable the selection feature -- the result of this would be the removal of the Location configuration selection (Home, Work, Moble, etc) from the "Find" and "Dial" screens.

>>> As mentioned here - you can have it show date&time in stead. Would that be good enough ?

2. Related to the above, might you consider a display option to have the main application screens look more like the native Phone app. Specifically, remove the blue tabbed "Sprint" and replace it with the text "Sprint" in bolded black (as it appears in the native Phone app).

>>> Good idea. Will consider this.

3. Lastly, and this might just be my inability to find the option... I have the TAKEphONE setup to "Hide on-screen keypad in "Find" to maximize my searches. However, the listed contacts are listes as "Firstname Lastname" not the expected "Lastname, Firstname". I find this to be distracting as I prefer to view the list in aphebetical order... Am I missing something? Is this a toggle somewhere? Or might you consider an option to view as "LN, FN"?

>>> Answered above.

Thanks !

Shimon
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE

>>> As mentioned here - you can have it show date&time in stead. Would that be good enough ?
    Personally, I'd prefer that the top area were configurable -- no location, no time or date. In the general scheme of things, however, this is not a show stopper for me. Overall the app is near perfect, IMHO.

Shimon, thanks for a great app and even better support.
    Quote Originally Posted by kd_cooke
    Personally, I'd prefer that the top area were configurable -- no location, no time or date. In the general scheme of things, however, this is not a show stopper for me. Overall the app is near perfect, IMHO.

Shimon, thanks for a great app and even better support.
    I have put it down on my items list.

Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com