Global Posts
    790 Global Posts
    Wow. Got notified of a new giude in MobiTV I look and ch. 33 is showing previews for a BonJovi concer that will air live on the 17th

I guess MobiTV weren't kidding about surprises coming!
    Yes that was a suprise put it in my calender can't wait to see how it is on my treo. maybe there is hope on seeing better programing in the near future
    thanks for the info. good thing i cancelled my subscription
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Bon Jovi? Yay!!! Do you think maybe they'll have a Poison or Cinderella concert next????

Can't wait!!!oNe!111
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Bon Jovi? Yay!!! Do you think maybe they'll have a Poison or Cinderella concert next????

Can't wait!!!oNe!111
    LMAO...I was thinking Europe (and the Final Countdown)

But hey, its a good thing that they are going to get some more programming for MobiTV.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    LMAO...I was thinking Europe (and the Final Countdown)

But hey, its a good thing that they are going to get some more programming for MobiTV.
    Yes!!! Hopefully Ratt will follow. We need more hair for our Treos!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    790 Global Posts
    I'm not a big Bon Jovi fan, myself. I do think it's cool that they managed to snag -someone- fairly well known to simulcast a concet for. If its goes well hopefully we'll see more of this kinda thing
    Quote Originally Posted by ssrjazz
    I'm not a big Bon Jovi fan, myself. I do think it's cool that they managed to snag -someone- fairly well known to simulcast a concet for. If its goes well hopefully we'll see more of this kinda thing
    I think that is the idea...and hopefully with the evdo rollout it will be a better experience.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    Don't forget Winger, and of course Quiet Riot!
    Quote Originally Posted by Franko515
    thanks for the info. good thing i cancelled my subscription
    Now thats funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion

Can't wait!!!oNe!111
    im holding out for dokken!
    This thread is brining back memories. Those were my days . Going to winger and Warrants concerts. Then came along Nirvana and Alice in Chains and the hair bands were gone. I was never the biggest bon jovi fan but will be cool to check out.
    While I grew out of some of those bands , Mettalica is still the best . They survived the decade .