1.    #1  
    I did a search and saw a few threads on this topic but they were a little out dated. So can anyone tell me which IM Program is the best out there for the Treo 650?

Thanks!

Mike
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    I looked at all of them back in January, and chose Verichat, but there is an annual fee. It's a matter of personal preference. Mundu is probably the best one with only a one time fee.
    I've used VeriChat for over 3 years, it's the best IM program out there hands down. and you pay for the great functionality.

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    it depends on which service you use (aim, yahoo, irc...) or if you use multiple ones. I only use aim and have found Toccer to be the best. I used Verichat for a few months and tried many versions but was never able to get a stable one. verichat is by far the most feature-rich but I feel it's not worth the money. their customer service did nothing to help out either. I was using TC threads to find out which versions I should be trying. If you have cdma sprint or verizon you probably want verichat if you want to stay signed on all the time. it doesn't keep your data connection on all the time (it uses SMS). I have Cingular so I don't mind having data on all the time with Toccer. I still receive my calls. I don't have any feedback on Mundu.
    Another outstanding feaature of verichat is that it has bots.
    Instant weather info, instant flight info, instant yellow pages, instant movies info, ... currency rates, translation, driving directions, sports info and many more.
    Mundu is my favorite.
    been a verichat user for a couple of years - not thrilled about the annual fee, but it's a solid product and i can't live without it
    Doesn't Verichat allow group chat sessions? I'm using a trial version and I waas suprised, with all the good things I've been reading about Verichat, that I can't create a group chat. Is this a flaw in all of the mobile IM apps?

I read that Mundu has some sort of group chat function that will allow the user to connect to people using different IM apps in one group. Anyone try this?
    Quote Originally Posted by mefca
    I did a search and saw a few threads on this topic but they were a little out dated. So can anyone tell me which IM Program is the best out there for the Treo 650?

Thanks!

Mike
    Causerie released its new version Causerie 3.1 for Instant Messaging with added features additional to it's older versions. It is better to try this one.

Visit http://mantragroup.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by mefca

Thanks!

Mike
    I think Causerie is one of the best IM program. The latest version of the Causerie is now available. Download it from the forum website of MantraGroup. Visit the following website for the details.

http:/www.mantragroup.com/forums/
    Verichat. i tried one of the older versions and didnt like. so i bought Casurie on my 600, when i sold the 600 for the 650, i tried Verichat again and have loved it since. i love sending pics and files thru Verichat and sharing programs thru Verichat with my other friends withe Treos.
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"