1.    #1  
    Hi, anyone know of any desktop software to install applications without going though the whole synchronization process?
    Thanks in advance.
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by angied
    Hi, anyone know of any desktop software to install applications without going though the whole synchronization process?
    Thanks in advance.
    Get Bluetooth or mail it to yourself or out it on your card then transfer to phone. Need more info, search for those subjects.
    There apps like PilotInstall etc that do super quick install disabling all conduits for super ast install. Various devs have versions of this type of app...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the info. I don't have a bluetooth or use mail so I'm a little limited, not sure how to out it to the card for the phone (how do I get it on the card?).

I am interested in software like Pilot install, but that doesn't work for the Treo 650, any other apps you know of?

Thanks again for the help.